Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Who Doesn't Love Cookie Dough?


While I take issue with the name of her shop because it makes me hungry, my newest Etsy favorite is Cookie Dough. She makes precious wooden pull toys (like the adorable ellie shown above), blocks and such with safety (and mega-cuteness) in mind. Here's what she has to say about that:
"From one parent to another, rest assured that I only use LEAD-FREE and NON-TOXIC paints and glazes on my items! Made from 100% solid wood! NO pressure (chemical) treated wood is used in creating these little wonders! All edges are sanded to enable safe play!"

Gotta love that. Here's a fab duck and some visually stimulating blocks for the itsy bitsy ones (remember the black and white toy stage?) that I also really like.


Please note that if you are a pregnant friend of mine, you may receive a gift from here, so try to act surprised. Images and quotation are copyrights of Cookie Dough.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome stuff! Hey, I tagged you in my latest blog entry, so you're it. Read the blog entry for rules and stuff.