Friday, July 18, 2008

Five Gold Rings

I love gold jewelry, especially gold rings. So I thought I would share with you some of the ones I love best, from some of my favorite jewelry designers. The first is my all-time favorite, the "Branches" ring by Branch Jewelry. I have coveted it for at least three years (and the price has almost doubled in that time).


This is a beautifully rough-hewn stack of six gold-fill "Promise" rings by Tumbleweedbeadco.



A similar idea, but in 22K solid gold, is the stackable "Squiggle" ring by Ippolita. I have some of her earrings, and they shimmer and shine and move beautifully.


This sleek diamond pave "Bee" ring is by Slane & Slane and can be purchased at Neiman Marcus.



You might remember from the Stepford Shopper that one of my favorite stores ever is Satya Jewelry. This is their basketweave ring.

No comments: