Sunday, July 13, 2008

Green: An Obsession

If I had my way, our entire house would be done in shades of green, with a few neutrals thrown in to break things up. Green is a really popular color for home furnishings and motifs these days, so there are lots of kvell-inducing green items from which to draw inspirations. Here are some of my recent favorites. First and foremost, the Pottery Barn Madison Chair in Green Ogee. I saw it in the store and it looks like a designer piece. Love the fabric, even though it is trendy. I would place the grid pillow, also from Pottery Barn, as an accent in the easy chair in our green guestroom.


This verdigree copper pot from Frontgate looks like more like art than a way to hide the garden hose. Maybe I can get DH to buy this on the pretense that it's "for the yard."



I would hand this stretched canvas wall panel from Design Public in a more traditionally furnished room for an unexpected modern touch.



No comments: