Friday, July 25, 2008

Really Ridiculous Friday Fantasy Wardrobe




To start off the weekend on a fashionable foot, I have compiled a partial fantasy wardrobe for my little baby girl. I promise to do a boy's wish list next time. The first item on the list is this awesome toddler trench coat from Rocker Baby, which is one of my top five Etsy shops (and that's saying something). It's "only" $48 (dirt cheap in the fancy baby clothes world). Next, a little more Etsy love -- two adorable dresses, one classic and one groovy, from another Etsy favorite of mine, Faith Works For You.




Another Etsy favorite, Rae Gun, makes this precious "Peekaboo" dress in several classic fabrics.


Rounding out the Etsy styles are the Blueberry tunic from Bread and Roses (top) and the Lipstick Swing Top from Bug 'N Belle (bottom).




These next items come from probably my favorite children's clothing boutique on the internet, Nonchalant Mom. Here are just three of my top items from that store: Erica Tanov's fern poplin dress; Antik Batik's silk dress with beads; and Kice Kice's oval dress.





An adorable chevron patterned corduroy skirt from Comfy Kids.


Redfish Kids makes the most gorgeous Asian-inspired styles, including this Mandarin swing dress, which you can purchase at Chittypulga.


I've been anxiously awaiting the day my baby could wear a 2T so I would be able to shop at Crewcuts by J. Crew (well, if I win the lotto). Here are a couple of things I'd love to get for next spring and summer: the Rugby Striped dress and this super cute Tres Bien teeshirt.


Given her near obsession with dogs, my little baby would probably flip out over this screen-printed doggie shirt from Mini Boden.


Happy weekend, and happy shopping! XOXO


2 comments:

Veronica said...

I really need a baby girl so I can buy one of those adorable dresses!!!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my dresses. There are so many cute picks here