Thursday, October 16, 2008

My New Etsy Fave: Crafty Kits


Have you noticed all the Etsy sellers who have begun selling do-it-yourself kits for their particular craft? What a great way to try out a new project without investing too much money! I recently bought a covered hairclip kit from one of my favorite sellers, Carefree Glimmer. The $6 kit includes four barrettes, four fabric covers for the barrettes, eight coordinating decorative buttons and 18 of her fabulous, famous felt flowers. Add your own needle, thread and imagination, and voila: adorable hair clips handmade by YOU! I am so excited to get started.

PS -- I really like Anne's blog, too.

1 comment:

Bizzy Bee Creations said...

Those are adorable! I might buy some of these for Kelly...she really wants to make her own clips! Cute!