Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Christmas Wish List

Do you want to buy me a Christmas present? Just kidding, of course. Here are some items I like, in a variety of price ranges. I would also love to take some lessons at my favorite Austin store, Craft-o-Rama. Specifically, crochet and knitting. What do you want for Christmas? Please tell me so I can get some gift ideas for other people!

Canon PIXMA MP-620 digital photo printer, around $100, at Crutchfield.

Robert Craig's "No More Bad Hair Days" travel kit. It has pH strips for testing the hardness/softness of water, and then special shampoos for each type of water. About $20 at the Robert Craig online store.



"Tree Hugger" art print by Belle and Boo, which reminds me of my sweet little girl.

Awesome (fab, rad, etc.) recycled leather "Thrush" (named after the bird, not the fungus) handbag, in black, by Ashley Watson. On SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for $290 at Shop Fatal.


No comments: