Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wrapper's Delight



You are going to get sick of seeing pictures of presents I have wrapped. I love it. These are all going to be mailed, so I tried to make them flat. The "monogram" presents have initials cut from scrapbook paper. The "for a good girl" hang tag gift is wrapped in craft paper with twine and rick rack. My favorite is the one with the raffia tie. I used a rubber stamp to make my own design on craft paper. Let it dry and then wrap. Voila -- couture wrap.

6 comments:

Bizzy Bee Creations said...

You are so crafty!! You could sell that wrapping paper...too cute!! Thanks for the fun ideas!

Misha said...

Oooh oooh ooh - is that M for "Misha"? These are awesome.

Brenda said...

very cute! I think that is a great idea for mailing gifts!

Controlling My Chaos said...

I love this idea for gifts you have to ship. What a great way to dress them up so they're still cute. Squished and cute! :)

Alison said...

you are so chic, my friend. Love these!

Bondodev said...

Hi thankks for posting this