Instead of continuing to hoard my Heather Bailey scrapbook paper, I decided to make this wall art. Here's how:
1. Take two pieces of square scrapbook paper -- I used 12 x 12 inch paper. Cut both sheets into equal 2 inch strips.
2. Weave the strips of paper together and then glue down the loose ends with glue dots, a tape runner or a tiny bit of glue.
3. I printed out a square photograph on cardstock for a super-matte look and glued it the center of the woven paper with glue dots.
4. Add embellishments. I applied a ric-rack frame, two paper flowers I cut out and a button with Aleene's Tacky Glue.
5. Frame in a square frame, scrapbook page frame or LP frame. I used my Michael's coupon to get this one. Voila!