Thursday, May 14, 2009

Vintage Crafting

Yep, I'm a crafter from way back. See, here I am as a mere infant already at the sewing machine:


And as a preschooler, supervising the cutting of fabric from an upcycled garment to create doll clothes:



And creating original works of art (and in my sleep at that!):


Haha. Seriously, I've never been very crafty or artistic -- I didn't buy a sewing machine until I was 32! Most of what I've learned has been from my mom and from the wonderful world of internet bloggers, who are so willing to share their ideas and expertise. Someday I will have time for classes and lessons and such, but until then, I just click on the links over here to the right. Thanks bloggers!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Too cute!! So glad you started crafting and are willing to share your experiences with us!

Veronica said...

What a cute little crafter!