Saturday, June 7, 2008

Zut(ano) Alors!

When I found out I was having a girl, I was determined that she would have a chic and sophisticated wardrobe from birth. Primarily neutral colors, minimal embellishment, with a focus on quality tailoring over eyecatching patterns and flourishes. Then I met Zutano. I mean seriously. How adorable is their stuff! And the quality is second to none. Even though I tend to be more frugal when buying baby clothes, I have no problem spending $17 (15 percent off of course!) on a dress that I know will look just as cute after it's been washed 20 times. So, my plan for a Calvin Klein circa 1993 look for my baby girl went right out the window (see below). My favorite online place to buy Zutano is Bambino Mountain, which has a huge selection and lots of reduced-price items.


1 comment: